Why Buy Me?
- The perfect combination of portability and convenience
- Designed to make navigating tight streets and busy shops a breeze, with a lightweight frame and small wheels
- Quickly folds up into a compact size for convenient storage
Take city strolls with ease using the Strada pram and accessories. With a small, lightweight frame and easy one-handed folding system, you can quickly store it in tight spaces for convenient portability. Plus, its smooth steering will have you navigating busy streets and shops with your baby in no time!
Strada Pram - Black Diamond
Navigating tight streets and bustling shops is a breeze with the Strada Pram lightweight frame, while its tough tire tread comes in handy for getting to your favourite picnic spots. Inspired by precious jewels, our Black Diamond edition features an inky black chassis with luxurious gold detailing, honeycomb fabrics that contrast against high-shine metal and a soft quilted hood lining. The lie-back seat is suitable from birth and offers multiple recline positions so baby can sit up to take in their surroundings or settle down for naptime when they're ready.
- Keep your baby safe and comfortable with this stroller, featuring tactile natural fibres for extra snugness
- Black leatherette details add a stylish finish, as well as reflective wheel rims to keep you visible at night
- The fully upright seat allows your little one to watch the world go by while you adjust the handle height to suit your needs
- The large easy-to-access basket makes shopping trips easier
- The pram fits perfectly with your travel system when used with Strada adaptors
- The zip away hood and side mesh panels provide plenty of ventilation
- Keep an eye on baby easily thanks to its silent peekaboo window
- Keep your baby safe and secure with the quick and easy safety harness buckles
- The built-in insect netting and sunshield will keep them protected
- They can enjoy a comfortable ride in the lie-back seat, which is suitable from birth thanks to its multi-recline positions
Age Suitability: Birth up to 15kg (3 years approx.)
Health & Safety: EN 1888-1:2018
- Pram - This product is suitable from birth up to 15kg
- This product is not suitable for running or skating
- Seat pad fabric - 100% polyester
- Hood fabric outer - 100% polyester
- Lining - 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Harness - 90% POM, 10% nylon
- Rain cover - 85% PVC, 15% polyester
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean only
Self-Assembly Required? Partial customer assembly
Product Includes: Chassis, seat unit, canopy, rain cover, shopping basket, insect net & sun shade
|Strada Black Diamond
|L88 x W56 x H95cm
|L70 x W56 x H36cm
|Car Seat Compatible
|5 point harness
|One hand, clamshell
|Folds with Seat Unit
|Y - both directions
|Number of Wheels
|Lockable & swivel
|Puncture Proof Wheels
|Number of Recline Positions
|1 Hand Recline Adjustment
|Adjustable Leg Rest
|Freestanding When Folded
|Detachable Bumper Bar
|Seat Unit L x W x H (cm)
|23 x 26 x 57cm
|Front: 15, Rear: 20
|Shopping Basket L x W x D (cm)
|45 x 43 x 50
|UPF 50 Hood
|Lie Back Position
Which pram is right for me?
At first glance, the number of makes and models of prams available can make shopping for a new one seem overwhelming. The important thing to remember is that everyone is different, which means the pram your friend has might not be the perfect fit for you and your family. Instead, do some research and consider your own needs. We’ve put together a handy pram buying guide which we hope will help you decide the best option for you and your little one.
Do I need a pram, buggy or a stroller?
Knowing the difference between a pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller can be helpful when shopping around for your little one. Pushchairs are designed with folding seats on wheels that are suitable for babies and small children. Prams have lie-flat seats which make them perfect for newborns in their early months. Strollers or buggies tend to be lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for travelling with toddlers. To help you decide which option would work best for you, check out our prams buying guide for more information.
I need a travel pram, what should I look for?
Whether you’re off on a long-haul international holiday or just a cheeky weekend away, one of the first things you’ll want to look for is a lightweight pram or stroller. Travel prams tend to be easy to fold up and compact down into small spaces, which is ideal when you’re travelling as a family. The exact pram you go for will depend on your needs, for example, whether it needs to fit in the back of your car or you’re looking for one suitable to take on an aeroplane. We know that travelling with a baby can be tough; here is a quick look at holiday essentials and the things you need to keep in mind when travelling with a baby.
How do I look after my pram?
A pram or stroller is a big purchase, so it stands to reason that you are going to want them to last a long time – which means that taking care of them in the right way is essential. It is a good idea to check wheels are free of debris and stones, as things like grit and dirt can cause long-term damage. Most pram covers are machine washable so you can pop them in the washing machine or give them a wipe over with a damp cloth to keep them clean.
I’m travelling with a toddler, what do I need to take with me?
Travelling with a toddler can be heaps of fun, but this is much more likely to be the case if you have a few essentials with you. These essentials will depend on where you are travelling and how long you are away. However, things like a travel cot and a lightweight stroller are usually considered essential – and even things like taking some toys for them to play with can help your travel experience be more enjoyable.
I’m travelling with a newborn, what do I need to take with me?
If you’re travelling with a newborn then there are definitely a number of baby travel products that would be considered essential – we’ve put together a blog post with some baby travel advice here. Whether you’re leaving the house for an hour or two, or you’re going to be away for much longer taking wet wipes and nappies with you is a must. A lightweight travel stroller or pram that folds down is ideal for taking on car trips, trains, and even flights. Bringing some travel toys can help keep your little one entertained while you’re in transit. Additionally, packing all of your baby's essentials into a changing bag will make it much easier to carry everything around with you.