How can we help you?
If you need some advice or have a question we’re always on hand to offer advice or make things easier.
To help, we’ve compiled a list of handy FAQ's, which should do the trick.
Phone Number: Australia: +61 3 9584 2066
Postal Address: Mamas & Papas Australia
P.O. Box 44
Shipping and Returns
- Order Processing: Orders are dispatched within 5 business days
- Delivery around Australia: All small parcels are sent via Australia Post.
- Tracking Information: You will be provided with a tracking number once order has shipped from our warehouse. Please note information may not show up on the Aust Post website for up to 24 hours. Please keep checking once you receiving the tracking number from us.
- Shipping Times: Shipping times are estimated at between 4-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
Please note that we are unable to guarantee delivery of your order by or within a certain time, and no damages or compensation will be payable in the event of delayed delivery.
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
You acknowledge that you purchase products from Mamas & Papas at your own risk. Except as provided by law, the products purchased from us are provided "as is" and without any warranty or representation, express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied representations and warranties which, but for these terms and conditions, might apply in relation to products purchased from us. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by Roger Armstrong is limited as provided under the section 64A of the Australian Consumer Law.
We are not responsible
- loss that was not reasonably foreseeable;
- loss that was not caused by our breach of contract or by our negligence;
- indirect or secondary loss that arises from any breach by us;
- losses that relate to a business, such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption, that you or a third person is engaged in;
- any increase in loss that was caused by your breach of contract or your negligence.
You must take all reasonable steps to minimise the extent of any loss you may suffer as a result of your use of any products purchased from us.
Governing Law, Location and Miscellaneous
These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia, without reference to its choice of law rules. If an applicable law is in conflict with any part of the Terms and Conditions of Sale, the Terms and Conditions of Sale will be deemed modified to conform to the law. The other provisions will not be affected by any such modification. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of State of Victoria, Australia.
If any part of the Terms and Conditions of Sale is invalid or unenforceable, that part will be struck out and the remaining terms will remain in force.